We have over 1400 feet of quiet, friendly moorage in a well protected, picturesque bay. Here at Toba Wilderness we strive to keep a quiet peaceful mood in our serene surroundings. Your privacy and comfort are important to us so rest assured, we will never use your name or splash anyone up on any social media sites.
New in 2016 we now have over 1400 feet of new concrete floats with power! Come tie up for your overnight stay and relax knowing you are safely tied up and worry free for the night. Enjoy your stay however you wish. You can keep to yourself, or mingle and trade boating stories with fellow boaters that are at the dock with you. Maybe even meet new boating partners to team up to travel with and create new stories! You can enjoy the spectacular mountain views from every spot at the dock. Be sure to explore our beautiful well-maintained uplands and forest trails and viewpoints and get that exercise your sea-legs may need! Safely moor your vessel at the dock and take the dinghy to explore beautiful Toba Inlet and the warm waters of Pendrell Sound.
Overnight moorage $2.50 per foot LOA
Overnight moorage rates includes:
- Tie up on our new wide concrete floats in these beautiful, peaceful surroundings.
- 30 and/or 50 Amp power
- Guaranteed no forced rafting.
- Clean, clear, triple filtered, UV treated fresh water (water supply has always been abundant at Toba Wilderness!)
- Bathroom facilities including hot showers
- Satellite internet WiFi (responsible/reasonable use please)
- Garbage drop off (for overnight guests only. 1 bag per day)
- Access to our well-maintained upland and easy-to-follow trails.
- Calling for reservations within at least a day or two before planned arrival date is highly recommended.
- Upon approach, please call on VHF 66A before tying up at the dock for docking instructions.
- Vessels up to 200 feet
- For our overnight guests we we have fresh water, peace and quiet, beautiful uplands and a network of well-maintained trails to hike.
- We do not have any kind of store, restaurant or fuel services.
- Anchoring in the bay adjacent to the dock is not appreciated or suggested. (There has been some misinformation in this regard. Be warned, old logging refuse and dock anchor lines below. )
- No hot tub. (there has been some misinformation in this regard.)
Extended Term Moorage (Boat Watch)
- Vessels up to 200 feet
- Extended term/boat watch/full season moorage is now available
- Have a spot held and available for your boat for the whole season
- Fly in/Fly out with Kenmore air or carrier of your choice and leave your boat safe and secure
- Guarnteed security with personalized care. We are always on site and aware of all comings and goings
- Contact to discuss
- $50 for two hours
- Complimentary short term temporary moorage is allowed for float plane service pickup/drop off only.
- We do not have any kind of store, food services, or fuel services at this time.
- No public WiFi or phone service. No stopping in to use Phone/WiFi. (Unless emergency obviously) Our WiFi service is for overnight guests only.
- No temporary moorage/stopping in, just to use our bathroom facilities. Facilities are for overnight guests only.
- Anchoring in the bay where we are located to dinghy over to our facility is not appreciated or suggested. Be warned, old logging refuse and dock anchor lines below.
- Dogs are of course allowed with overnight moorage, but must be kept on a leash and must cleaned up after.
- Dogs must be kept on the boat when not out walking on leash.
- No temporary moorage/stopping in for dog walking.